Must #52: Day at the Beach




If you live in California and don't take advantage of the beach you're crazy. It's been 3 years since I moved back from Utah to California and the first time I've spent a day relaxing at the beach. As cliche as it sounds you never realize what you have till its gone. That being said I'm going to try and spend a lot more time in the water and around the beach this summer. This particular day started off with a boot camp class that DESTROYED me. After feeling like I'd been beaten up we headed to Subway and then down to Huntington Beach. We had only been there for about 15 min before this old man decided to sit down and kick it with us. He was a handful and yet I had never laughed so hard in my life. It turned awkward when he started talking about his Ex-wife and was completely jaded. The entire time he made comments like, "Do you know where I went next".....To which I almost peed my pants when Jackie replied, "No, I seriously doubt she has any idea where you went" It was so blunt and honest that it was hilarious. The old guy finally decided to take off but not before leaving us with creepiest line ever, "You girls are a Delicious Distraction". Although true...it was completely inappropriate and nauseating to hear it come out of his mouth. Despite the creepy old man factor-it was a perfect day at the Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment