What to do when your pants won't button

We've all been there; sucking it in, squeezing into the impossible, only to later unbutton before exploding. The constant reminder of walking around with your pants undone, is more than a little embarrassing. So here's the fix that'll get anyone out of  yoga pants, and back into jeans that won't button. 

Items you'll need:
1. Pants that won't button
2. 1 Hairband

Instructions:
Step1: Put on your stubborn jeans
Step 2: Grab a hairband


Step 3: Wrap the hairband around the button and pull it through the button hole
Step 4: Pull the hairband tight and wrap it around the button
Step 5: Ta Da, you've done it!

3 comments:

  1. Weird, I never have that problem. Kidding. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you don't your FRANCES....I was so excited when I learned this trick :) Miss you Mucho

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! :)
    Glad you found my blog so I found yours :P

    xo Deja

    ReplyDelete