Monday, June 4, 2012
1. Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia)Lavender stimulates cell growth function, especially the skin cells. Improve endurance, reduce pain, reduce depression, lower blood pressure, relax tense muscles. Lavender can relieve stress, excessive emotions, and dependence. If you have difficulty in sleeping, take a few drops of Lavender oil in your pillow or a few drops in your warm bath before sleeping, you may reduce the insomnia.
2. Kanuka (Kunzea Ericoides)Kanuka functioning relieve skin allergies, increase endurance, strengthen concentration, increase feelings of confidence.
3. Tea Tree (Maleleuca Alternifolia)Tea Tree as immune stimulant, anti-virus, anti-septic and anti-fungal. Useful to treat dandruff and acne. Used to reduce cough, asthma and sinus. Able to improve blood circulation and lymph glands. Good for people with stress, mental weakness and depression.
4. Roman Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis)Very good for babies and children. Serves to stimulate the formation of white blood cells, relaxing, stretching the nerves, reduce emotional feelings such as anger, fear, sadness, tension, so they can become more calm and patient.
5. Sandalwood (Santalum Album)Function: soften the skin and balance the water content, kill bacteria, remove phlegm, sore throat, cure cough, bronchitis, and increase sexual desire.
6. Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)Benefits: balancing the hormones in any situation (menstruation's, menopause, pre natal, post natal). Accelerate wound healing. Recommended for PMS, menopausal and pre menopausal period.
7. Lemon (Citrus Limonum)Benefits: stomach acid balance, reduce cellulite, helps healing sore throats and either used as a cold.
8. Peppermint (Mentha Piperita)Serves to relieve headaches, enlighten the mind matted. For digestion: reduce nausea and bloating. Peppermint prohibited for pregnant women because it can stop the milk production.
9. Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Bluegum)Benefits: reduce the itch from mosquito bites, to help deal with problems such as respiratory and diuretic. The smell of eucalyptus and Cajeput are similar. Practice distinguish scent, because it really looked like.
10. Ginger (Zingiber officinalis)Ginger is a natural aspirin, which can help the patients blood viscosity, all types of muscle pain, reduce nausea, bloating, and increase appetite.
List provided by: Hub pages